The location of this historic site is on East 29th street, Paterson NJ. The painting depicts the site of where Pappy Hough began his career as a mechanical genious. Back in the hey day of early racing in the 1930′s and 1940″s Racers would bring their damaged cars down here to be repaired. The number 7 car was owned and driven by Bill Wilson of Mahwah New Jersey who by the way is still racing over 50 years later.
24″ x 36″ oil on canvas.